Founded in 2014, FriendlyScore's mission is to unlock the power of Open Banking.
FriendlyScore is a UK FCA-regulated Account Information Service Provider (AISP), Credit Reference Agency, and analytical software company, offering Open Banking data aggregation services and bank account analytics for personal and business bank accounts.
Our solution offers innovative open banking solutions to support a wide range of business usecases, including Lending, Underwriting, Debt Collection, KYC AML, BNPL, Auto Finance, Asset Finance, Gaming among others.
FriendlyScore delivers leading-edge financial insights to business providers and their customers. Through digital innovation and deep analytics, FriendlyScore helps businesses to make faster, more representative financial assessments of their customers.
We currently service many companies across the UK and in the process of expanding into Europe.
Our Team is looking for a Brand Content Copywriter who will help conceptualize and execute all copy to support brand campaigns. In this position, you will work closely with our team to create campaign messaging and write copy for all touchpoints, emails, ads, landing pages and more. If you’re interested in building high quality content to advance our mission then reach-out to us.
Full Job Description:
- Write and edit high quality content. You’ll work on blog posts, social copy, landing pages
- Create content about our product in a simple and easy to read and understand way without the use of technical jargon
- Create excellent writing, well structured for scannability and readability; Grammatically correct; Concise and pleasing to read
- Work on campaigns and all sorts of creative projects with colleagues in product and marketing
- Participate in optimizing FriendlyScore’s` SEO strategy by creating and optimizing content to achieve high search rank
- Working closely with the team to optimize our marketing content
- Balancing business and brand goals
- Stay on top of fintech and the competition industry developments, news, and trends so that we publish content that resonates with FriendlyScore target prospects and customers
- Experience with API/SaaS/B2B copywriting, fintech or financial services
- Proficient writer with a passion about creating engaging content to prompt our brand
- Creative thinker and and result driven
- Attention to detail
- Excellent English writing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role
- A chance to work with some of the most passionate people in the industry
- All the equipment, tools and knowledge you will ever need or want
- Flexible working hours
- Work in a startup with international reach
FriendlyScore is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ethnicity, religion or religious belief, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, military or veteran status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Apply for this Job
Work with the most passionate people in the industry. Start building fascinating products with us.
Friendly Score UK Ltd.
52 Brook Street 1st Floor, Mayfair
London W1K 5DS
Call us on +44 20 3709 6726
Company registered in England
Company number 09168668, ICO ZA111687
VAT registration number 206 9758 80
Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. (FRN: 821100, 781963)