Friendly Score UK LTD ("we
”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting https://friendlyscore.com or by using Mobile Application or by using our SDK Mobile Technology implemented in third party companies you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
Please note that by clicking the any Social Media Site like “Connect Facebook”, “Connect LinkedIn” and “Connect Twitter”, “Connect Google”, “Connect PayPal”, “Connect Instagram” buttons you are agreeing that Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google, Paypal, Instagram may share personal data held by them with Us to analyse your data.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act
), the data controller is Friendly Score UK Ltd. 52 Brook Street 1st Floor, Mayfair London W1K 5DS.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
1. Information you give us.
You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site https://friendlyscore.com (“our site
”) and by allowing us to access your information on social media sites (including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Google, PayPal, Instagram and LinkedIn) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or by using Mobile Application for Android or iPhone or by using FriendlyScore Mobile Technology SDK implemented by third party companies or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, apply for a loan (for example, loan amounts, currency, loan duration and other questions relevant for the loan application process), your activity levels on boards or other social media functions on the applicable social media sites, the applications you use on social media sites, and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description, places and former places of employment and education, names of colleagues, contacts and friends, photographs, and lists of family members. This also includes data collected in Circle of Trust (name, lastname, e-mail, phone number, relationship) about people you want to add to Circle of Trust. Information you give us access from mobile technology may include:
GPS coordinates are sent by You through an explicit action to FriendlyScore servers to improve your scoring. We monitor your activities and habits using the location data to improve your scoring. GPS tracking can be disabled at any moment through our mobile application
Contacts List is sent by You through an explicit action to FriendlyScore servers to improve your scoring. We will create statistics and calculate average FriendlyScore of your contacts if we detect connections already on the platform. We do not store your contacts data after calculations are made.
Call log is sent by You through an explicit action to FriendlyScore servers to improve your scoring. We will create statistics from the data. We do not store your call logs data after calculations are made.
SMS log is sent by You through an explicit action to FriendlyScore servers to improve your scoring. We will create statistics from the data. We do not store your SMS logs data after calculations are made.
Calendars, events and reminders
Calendars, events and reminders are sent by You through an explicit action to FriendlyScore servers to improve your scoring. We will create statistics from the data. We do not store your Calendars, events and reminders data after calculations are made.
FriendlyScore is reading only photos that you take in mobile application and Mobile SDK. FriendlyScore is not accessing any other photographs on your device. We will remove pictures from servers and store only the description of the photos.
2. Information we collect about you.
With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.;
- anonymised repayment data.
- data we collect from Mobile application for Android and iPhone, or Mobile Technology SDK:
- Device name and operating system
- WIFI access points you connect to FriendlyScore
- Battery usage level
- Applications usage statistics
3. Information we receive from other sources.
We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate, the other services we provide and/or the social media sites which you login to via our site. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, social media sites, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies, and financial services and credit providers) and may receive information about you from them.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us.
We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to establish a credit rating based on your information and provide that rating to third parties who may be interested in offering you financial products and services and this information is provided only to third parties selected by you or where you have agreed that we may share your score with;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- subject to the marketing preferences you have selected on our website, to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a product or service which you were previously interested in. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information we collect about you.
We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
Information we receive from other sources (including social media sites).
- We collect this information to establish a credit rating based on your information and provide that rating to third parties who may be interested in offering you financial products and services;
- We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may us this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Disclosure of your information
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
- Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in SW1). We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers' wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Friendly Score UK Ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Where we store your personal data
The data that we collect from you is stored within the European Economic Area.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at Friendly Score UK Ltd. 52 Brook Street 1st Floor, Mayfair London W1K 5DS or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.